Randall A. Scarlett
San Francisco Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Randall Alexander Scarlett has worked alongside his father at the Scarlett Law Group since 2011. He joined the firm as a lawyer in December of 2019. Mr. Scarlett obtained his Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School as well as his Master of Laws from the Sorbonne. During law school, he worked as a Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court 3.03 student attorney, representing individuals involved in litigation. He also co-authored an article which was published in the Boston College Law Review and won Boston College’s 2018 Mock Trial Competition, which culminated in a final trial before Judge Paul J. Barbadoro of the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Scarlett worked extensively alongside his father, assisting with various stages of litigation, including various trials, in a non-lawyer capacity.
Watch the video below to learn more about Attorney Randall A. Scarlett.
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, LLM
- Santa Clara University, B.S./B.A., Cum Laude
- State Bar of California
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Tara Santosuosso & Randall Scarlett, Third-Party Funding in Investment Arbitration: Misappropriation of Access to Justice Rhetoric by Global Speculative Finance, 60 B.C.L. Rev. E. Supp. I.-8 (2019), https://lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/bclr/vol60/iss9/5