Notice: Due to COVID-19, we will be conducting all consultations either via video chat, phone, or email. We remain ready & available to assist you throughout this time. Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Ask Your Representative to Support TBI Appropriations Today

Please ask your member of Congress to sign onto the Dear Colleague Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Appropriation request letters. The deadline to sign is today, March 14.

There are two letters: one supporting the TBI state grant program and the TBI program at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and one supporting TBI programs at the Department of Defense. Please ask your representative to sign each letter.

What can you do?

  • Call your member of Congress. Contact the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121.
  • Connect with your representative on Twitter or Facebook and ask for support for TBI Appropriations. Here's a sample tweet you can use:
  • Email your member of Congress. Visit and enter your ZIP code to find your representative.

The Brain Injury Association of America has created a sample letter for you to use when you email your member of Congress. Click here to download the letter. When you send your email, make sure to attach the TBI Programs Appropriations letter and the TBI DOD Appropriations letter mentioned above. To see if your representative supported appropriations last year, click here.


Do I Have a Case?

If you’d like to speak with an attorney, fill out the form below or call us at (415) 688-2176

    • Please enter your name.
    • Please enter your phone number.
      This isn't a valid phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.