Make Your New Year's Resolution to Learn More About TBI!
It's Easy as 1-2-3:
1. Register for the February 9-10th First Annual Conference, Moving the TBI Agenda: Change, Challenges & Collaboration, sponsored by the California Department of Mental Health and the Traumatic Brain Injury Advisory Board by going to www.regonline.com/TBIConference. Registration deadline is January 30. Special rates for individuals with TBI, caregivers and students; special rates for one day only; and limited financial assistance are available.
2. Make your hotel reservations with the Holiday Inn Capitol Plaza, Sacramento . Request TBI Conference to get the Conference rate. Phone: 1-800-HOLIDAY. The cut off date for the block of rooms is January 17, 2009.
3. Attend the conference and learn from the experts:
- Tamara Bushnik, Ph.D., Project Director for the Traumatic Brain Injury Model System Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Jeffrey S.G. Englander, M.D., Clinical Director for the Traumatic Brain Injury Model System at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Geoffrey T. Manley, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor in Residence at the Department of Neurological Surgery, School of Medicine, San Francisco General Hospital
- Ted Puntillo, Deputy Secretary, Department of Veteran Affairs
- Debra Rose, Ph.D., Professor and Co-Director for the Center for Successful Aging
and Fall Prevention Center of Excellence at California State University
- Ronald M. Ruff, Ph.D., Clinical Neuropsychologist & Rehabilitation Psychologist, San Francisco Clinical Neurosciences and University of California San Francisco
- And many more ....