Auto Accidents and Trucking Accident Injuries


The motor vehicle law of California now requires that all motor vehicles intended for use on public highways be covered by liability insurance. Certain vehicles are exempt from this requirement including inoperable or stored vehicles that are not operated. You must also have within the vehicle proof of insurance. Insurance companies issue insurance cards which comply with this requirement. The law allows the Secretary of State to request verification of insurance from you. Violations of this provision will result in significant financial penalties and may result in loss of driving privileges.

If you or someone you know has been injured as the result of an auto accident or car crash, you need the assistance of the Scarlett Law Group. Call (415) 688-2176 today to speak with a California Personal Injury Attorney.

Do I Have a Case?

If you’d like to speak with an attorney, fill out the form below or call us at (415) 688-2176

    • Please enter your name.
    • Please enter your phone number.
      This isn't a valid phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.