SB 320 will be heard before the Senate Health Committee on
Wednesday, May 1st at 1:30 pm at the State Capitol, Room #4203. All individuals able and willing to attend are encouraged to do so. It is vital that we fill the room with supporters. More information about the hearing will follow as soon as it becomes available.
Please keep the support letters coming in. We will be accepting letters and signed petitions throughout the life of this bill. We need to focus our attention on sending letters and making phone calls to the members of the Senate Health Committee. If you reside in the districts for one of the members of the Senate Health Committee, please make personal phone calls and/or write letters to them asking for their vote of support for SB 320 on May 1st.
Below is a list of the members of the Senate Health Committee and their contact information can be downloaded by clicking the link to the
Senate Health Committee Members.
- Senator Ed Hernandez, O.D. (Chair) – Representing the 24th District
- Senator Joel Anderson, (Vice Chair) – Representing the 36th District
- Senator Jim Beall – Representing the 15th District
- Senator Kevin de León – Representing the 22nd District
- Senator Mark DeSaulnier – Representing the 7th District
- Senator Mill Monning – Representing the 17th District
- Senator Jim Nielsen – Representing the 4th District
- Senator Fran Pavley – Representing the 27th District
- Senator Lois Wolk – Representing the 3rd District