Car Accidents Caused By Negligence
San Francisco Car Accident Lawyers
Almost all auto accidents are completely avoidable. In fact, many accidents
that occur are caused by one more driver’s failure to behave in
a thoughtful and careful manner while sharing the road with other persons.
Negligence is determined when an inconsiderate, careless, or reckless
driver causes harm to another individual.
The following are a few of the situations that may be deemed as negligence
if another person is injured as a result.
- When a person runs a red light
- When a person speeds
- When a person weaves in and out of traffic
- When a person fails to use a turn signal
- When a person fails to yield to a pedestrian
- When a person fails to turn on headlights when driving at night
- And more
If a negligent driver has harmed you, contact the San Francisco car accident
attorneys at Scarlett Law Group today. We will provide you with a free
consultation and do what we can to get you on the road to recovery as
soon as possible!
How Drivers are Expected to Operate Motor Vehicles
Every driver, no matter what state, is expected to drive according to that
state’s laws. However, there are various principles that a person
is expected to abide by while sharing the road with other people. In doing
so, road conditions are safer for all drivers. Below is a list of expected
requirements to keep roads safe.
- Drivers should drive at reasonable speeds
- Drivers should be aware of their surroundings
- Drivers should remain in control of their vehicles
- Drivers should not participate in other activities which distract their
attention from the road
- Drivers should maintain their vehicles and vehicle equipment
- Drivers should not consume substances that inhibit driving qualities
If you are involved in a car accident due to the negligence of another
driver, it is important to speak with one of our San Francisco car accident
lawyers from Scarlett Law Group today. You do not deserve to suffer because
of a careless or reckless individual. Our team may be able to help you
recover compensation for any physical harms, emotional distresses, or
lost wages you may face as a result.
To speak with a San Francisco car accident attorney,
contact our firm today!